Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Spring has sprung

Now that it's spring...I must tell you about my current favorite deal!
Luckily, it ties perfectly into this week's Friday's Fancies theme on {long distance loving}!!!

Head over to {long distance loving} for amazing looks!


JCrew has these lovelies for $128. 

via

And Target has these for $30...or if you order online...Buy one, get one 50% off.  I ordered the JCrew match right away!  They are here and so comfy!

via

And since they deal is for 2... these red beauties are mine, too :)


Happy Spring Shopping, Ladies!!!

8 comments:

  1. AH they are too cute! Like the Target ones even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Target ones! And need to add those to my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! I want a pair too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved the J Crew ones so good to know Target has them. Wedges are super cute! Love that they are neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have an entire blog on cheaper "matches"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful
    HealthCare CPA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post,you acquire acicular out some superb details, I will acquaint my accompany that this is a absolute advisory blog thanks.
    digital video recorder in Bhadrak

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.

    Bulk SMS Service Provider in ORISSA

    ReplyDelete